Fort Peck Road Conditions

Missoulaz28

I am planning on heading over to the Fort Peck area Sunday thru Tuesday to check out the unit I drew for elk this fall. Is anyone in the area able to give me an outlook on how the roads look on the north side of the lake? I don't want to drive the seven or so hours into the unit to be stuck at the end of the pavement. The forecast looks good with 0% precipitation now through the middle of the week, but that doesn't give the whole picture.
thanks

Last edited:
I am planning on heading over to the Fort Peck area Sunday thru Tuesday to check out the unit I drew for elk this fall. Is anyone in the area able to give me an outlook on how the roads look on the north side of the lake? I don't want to drive the seven or so hours into the unit to be stuck at the end of the pavement. The forecast looks good with 0% precipitation now through the middle of the week, but that doesn't give the whole picture.
thanks

The American prairie reserve put on their Facebook that all roads in South Phillips County except the midale road are closed

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back