MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Football General Talk

gee whiz, that's a lot of negativity. I suspect there might be a few more folks interested. I'm liking these two teams. I would have probably picked this pair if I had to pick two without including the Vikes.

I'll be on the road with a puppy, headed home from California, so I am hoping I can watch it in motel room somewhere. I'd kind of like to see them both win, actually.

gee whiz, that's a lot of negativity. I suspect there might be a few more folks interested. I'm liking these two teams. I would have probably picked this pair if I had to pick two without including the Vikes.

I'll be on the road with a puppy, headed home from California, so I am hoping I can watch it in motel room somewhere. I'd kind of like to see them both win, actually.
#justajoke

#puppy!

Chiefs looked pretty average all season. Crazy how Mahomes, Kelce and Reid just take over. It's crazy what Mahomes has accomplished already at 28.
Yep, young man has the tools and the smarts (and the Chiefs knew it from day one). I tend to think the tantrums are competitiveness but it would be incredibly difficult not to develop a diva syndrome with his type of success, money, and adulation. All in all he's handled it well.

Yep, young man has the tools and the smarts (and the Chiefs knew it from day one). I tend to think the tantrums are competitiveness but it would be incredibly difficult not to develop a diva syndrome with his type of success, money, and adulation. All in all he's handled it well.
Cool Montana is an outlier - most of the greats have been firey.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back