FNG here...looking for little help

TXJON

Not looking for anyone's Honey hole, but I'm wishing to make my way to Colorado for a Mule Deer hunt 2nd or 3rd rifle. Never been out west to hunt, so was hoping to get someone to point me in a direction, besides "Go to Hell". haha
Its alittle overwhelming with all the info out there, for a dummy like me.
Looking at the Atlas I was wondering if Unit 68 might be a starting point for a pilgram?

Thanks for any and all info, again not looking for the best spot, just place to consider.
Jon

hhaha ....wow, ok so I really have no clue...forget above post...I just read that there are no OTC mule deer tags...haha

So I'll just be saving little more up for an Elk tag....I'm living up to my FNG tag..

FNG, all is not lost. Check out Wyomings website and buy points in July . For around less than $200 you could buy points for antelope, deer and elk. Pilgrim "saw it right off, not enough dirt"

Thanks for info..

Ill go have a look see....would love to see that part of the world too..... always wanted to Fly Fish for some trout there too.

Wyoming apps for Antelope and Deer aren't due until the end of May so if you don't mind going north you might have a shot. There are plenty of "opportunity" type hunts that you can even draw with no points too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back