Firearm XXX Friday

I need to get a new revolver. I had a heavy barrel GP100 with a 6in barrel. Night sights, trigger job, the whole 9 yards. I traded it off because my ex-wife could shoot cigarettes in half at 50 feet. Six months later we got divorced. I really miss that pistol.

Shooters guns. Love them. I've never found them aesthetically pleasing, but it's pretty hard to find a stock pistol so comfortable that shoots so well.

I need to get a new (to me) one.

I carried a Model 19 for a number of years in the Border Patrol and it was a fine piece. I was once accused by a range officer of doing a trigger job on it. It was all stock and had a fabulous trigger.

Nice backdrop for the revolvers Ken!

You need some better pistol props though.:D

Sometimes I wish I hadn't sold my S&W 686.

Here's a S&W m10 I turned into an IDPA gun and a m65 that had a rough life but with some TLC and a bead blast I brought her back to life. I've always liked the K frames best.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 206
Yes Hogues.
I bought a bead blast cabinet at the cheap tool store. I've done a handful of stainless guns now - super easy as long as you're comfortable inside a revolver. You can easily make a beat up mistreated gun look better than new in not much time or effort.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back