MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

E-bike Access?

Do you support allowing e-bikes (electric motor assisted) into non-motorized areas?

• Yes

Votes: 32 14.2%
  • No

Votes: 190 84.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
Glad my xr400 dirt bike has throttle assist, so its no longer considered motorized. I can now go places and do things like these "electric non-motorized pedal assist" folks. (Sarcasm)

Im running into mountain bikers, both regular and motorized, at a certain trailhead I hunt and fish often. After a mile it crosses into wilderness, and these bikers go right past the wilderness sign. 3rd year now, no enforcement despite reporting, getting worse. The level of ignorance is astounding. This is the latest @$$&!?% I ran into out there while trying to teach my 5 year old son how to do things right. This guys excuse? I didnt know and wasnt riding, Im walking my bike... hes 1 mile into the wilderness and was fishing a lake thats sooooo hard to access, my 5 year old can hike it in 2 hours...View attachment 315338
Good thing to snap a pic and express dissatisfaction w breaking laws. Know what's easier than walking a bike? Walking without one, and that goes for the douchey helmet as well.

Nothing? Not a thing. What part of the advancements over time are you?
You are putting a lot of effort into an argument based on just being for the sake of "devil's advocacy". The simple answer is some advances are great for mankind, and some advances are just because people want to be more lazy. In this case, as per the poll, HT society chooses to say the advances should stop. Majority rules, so I'm not sure why this argument continues. Lace up your boots.

I think the “new” Hunt Talk trolls are the Freak group having off season fun.

Or Cam Hanes heroes.

You have misunderstood I'm not pushing anything. I'm simply saying had they been labeled a pedal assist would the debate be the same?

Why is there no issue with airstips in certain areas?

A ebike you can take off pavement? Lol I don't know? Enlighten me a little

How have I misunderstood you? You posted what appears to be a form letter to influence readers. What’s your intent?

Question 1 - No.

Question 2 - I didn’t anything about airstrips. Tell me more about why you mention it.

Question 3 - Huh? Yes, e-bikes can be taken off pavement…

Are you just visiting? Please share more details and ask clear questions.

Ah yes the new member walk of shame.

This is about what we can control right now today. It's not about airstrips or long range rifles. The E-bike is a motorized vehicle. mtmuley

Mtmuley, I agree. It’s a case by case basis. Why don’t we lump 4 wheel drive trucks, Saxx performance underwear, crappy tasting goo energy shots, and sliced bread into this discussion? Technically, they’re all technological advancements.

Mtmuley, I agree. It’s a case by case basis. Why don’t we lump 4 wheel drive trucks, Saxx performance underwear, crappy tasting goo energy shots, and sliced bread into this discussion? Technically, they’re all technological advancements.
Elk blood?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back