Dq alert!!

Lawnboy

dairyqueen.jpg

Was out last night spreading ice melt before the storm and drove right by our local DQ. She's open. Seems early as they usually aren't open till spring. We kind of use it like others with the whole groundhog seeing his shadow thing. Spring must be near. Thought I'd tease our local addict with the announcement but he might already know. :D

Was figuring it is about time our forum DQ addict started posting again. Perhaps he is trying to keep the addiction under wraps this year?

I am wolfing down 2 chili cheese dogs and a Pepsi right now from DQ for only 3.99. Our 2 locations in Helena are open all year.

Our DQs never close so I have to look for other signs. I've got purple crocuses in the front garden, roses started growing a week ago, and I'm trying to sprout tomato seeds.

This week has been a little wintery, but I think it may be just one last fling before things start warming up for good.

If your fruit trees aren't pruned you better stay home this weekend and do it. Time's a wastin'.

Life again has meaning. Thanks for the notice, Lawnboy.

IMG_20130221_160152_297_zpsc51ef0a6.jpg

That looks good Big Fin! Sure wish there was DQ around here. No signs of spring here in the U.P.......winter is holding on strong.

DQ won't give a shout out to the RMEF? might have to have a talk to them Randy. ours opened back up last weekend.

Ok I want a ride the next time you go. I think I found my new calling a DQ Outfitter. Will be looking for my tip Big Fin for the lead on that trophy Blizzard. If you get the super large I get even a little more. Kinda like the spider bull thing :D (credit to Mossback for the extra fee idea)

Starting my own organization MDQOGA. Montana Dairy Queen Outfitters and Guides Assoc. Our motto "Don't touch my airspace"

View attachment 34863

Was out last night spreading ice melt before the storm and drove right by our local DQ. She's open. Seems early as they usually aren't open till spring. We kind of use it like others with the whole groundhog seeing his shadow thing. Spring must be near. Thought I'd tease our local addict with the announcement but he might already know. :D

Not only is it DQ season, it is Girl Scout Cookie season. Samoa's are what I would think that the back straps out of a Unicorn would taste like. hahaha Like they say, you can't eat just 1.....entire row!

DQ is a treat I get to enjoy year-round here, even when it's cold and snowy a guy still has DQ needs. Around here we gauge spring's arrival with the days getting longer and the tractors getting back into the fields and unfortunately WIND!

Attachments

• 8320.jpg
    8320.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 242
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back