Deer Tag Draw

Hunterman

Well I just put in for my doe tag this year...With any luck Quick Draw and I will be hunting my old stomping grounds for mule deer We'll find out by the end of July...

Hunterman(Tony)

Good luck on your tags, y'all...

Here in the NE tags are easy to get...Last year I had four, two antlerless, one buck and one either sex...After the regular gun season there is a nine day muzz season at which time the buck tag becomes good for either sex and any other unfilled tags are still valid... Due to a couple of hard winters plus the state OVERISSUING antlerless tags in some units, there will be less doe tags issued this year..However there will still be OTC buck tags and either sex muzz tags and I expect most everyone who applies will draw one doe tag...

WH,,We put in for the Teanaway unit...I haven't been there for a few years, so when we get drawn, I'll have to take a few road trips hump We'll be over on the Iron Creek side, just north of Liberty..

Hunterman(Tony)

Yep, that's what I thought. We'll be hunting there whether Aimee gets a doe permit or not, but we'll be west of you, in the Teanaway valley. I've hunted blue grouse in the Iron Creek area, but never deer.

Got my fingers crossed for yall and my 2 girls i just put them in for the youth moose hunt here in washington like hunternan said we wont know until und of july good luck to all

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back