Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Day 60 Record Elk Update?

Congrats and man what an awesome trophy can't wait to hear the story. How long should we expect to wait?

I would also like to commend you for your handling of a WR bull, as well as the single greatest first post ever, and an AWEsome bull.

Has anyone heard updates on this? The hunter mentioned a story coming out soon... is it out yet? Would be a great christmas present for all of us wondering about it.

Has anyone heard updates on this? The hunter mentioned a story coming out soon... is it out yet? Would be a great christmas present for all of us wondering about it.

The story will be out soon enough. I think the hunter wants to make sure the story is told in the manner that reflects his hunting motives, and I don't blame him. I see the bull is already listed in the B&C Trophy Search data base.

The story will be out soon enough. I think the hunter wants to make sure the story is told in the manner that reflects his hunting motives, and I don't blame him. I see the bull is already listed in the B&C Trophy Search data base.

I saw your name in there also.

Holy Bull! I hope all of the location specifics are kept a secret to provide motive to the rest of us to continue exploring.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back