Corner Crossing Podcast #4

I feel bad for the hunters. I'm going to guess they will have to show up as well? Pain in the ass. This guy needs to be put in his place and something decided one way or the other. God forbid he wins but I have a feeling his money will be a big factor in doing just that.

I'll be selling stepladders out of a van parked just outside the Sinclair refinery this September......

Yes it is and I'm surprised there isn't more chatter about it.

This is exciting news.
I can't imagine a successful criminal case being tried on CC. Unfortunately, many are gun shy for the likes of Eshelman threatening and filing civil suits.

I find it very interesting, “Our solicitors think it’s pretty clear,” said Tracy Stone-Manning, director of the BLM."

It was likely a team of Solicitors providing legal input into BLM's decision to implement. This is BIG decision to implement within a federal agency that manages all that public land.

It’s pretty awesome to see the feds stand up against the landowner privilege that has been incorrectly utilized within the system for all these years. Breath of fresh air and stands in direct contrast to how the forest service and the crazy mountains were addressed under the last admin

I can't imagine a successful criminal case being tried on CC. Unfortunately, many are gun shy for the likes of Eshelman threatening and filing civil suits.
Sadly, I can, at least in MT. County attorneys are elected positions, and the people that help fund those campaigns are usually some of the more influential members of their communities. Politics could play a role in prosecutions. And in some of Montana's smallest counties (by population), particularly in the eastern half of the state, a jury could mostly be comprised of landowners with very different views on public property rights. Also, our attorney general is on record saying he will never support the public acquiring any more land. And it is the AGs office that oversees all of the county prosecutors.

Also, our attorney general is on record saying he will never support the public acquiring any more land. And it is the AGs office that oversees all of the county prosecutors.
Using public land on the other side of a corner is akin to acquiring more public land? Interesting.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back