Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Corn Fed Elk

Im sure hopful to get my name drawn next saturday for our Pa elk tag max points on the general season
and sure dont care if its eating corn, apples,grass or grandmas chilly lol

Im sure hopful to get my name drawn next saturday for our Pa elk tag max points on the general season
and sure dont care if its eating corn, apples,grass or grandmas chilly lol
I agree and Good luck im sitting on max points here in PA also. Sunday they draw the keca governors tag too but thats equivalent to hitting the powerball jackpot.
Good luck!!!! Hope u draw!!!!

I agree and Good luck im sitting on max points here in PA also. Sunday they draw the keca governors tag too but thats equivalent to hitting the powerball jackpot.
Good luck!!!! Hope u draw!!!!
Same here on max points and I always buy tickets for the Gov tag its a good cause the $ stay here in Pa for our elk
Good luck to you ,Kinda would like an archery tag since the virus kept me from going Back to Idaho this yr I waited to long to apply

Heres a Ontario soybean fed one. The conservation officers ended up killing this elk because it became a nuisance and was killing cows. I took these photos years ago with a blackberry, he would actually come up to my deer blind and stand broadside at 2-3 yards. According to their reports he was 3-4 years old
55687_10151223575499654_1378608166_o.jpg178164_10151223574839654_1643251613_o.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill the Packer Fan
Back