MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Contact the Governor!!

Zach

Taken from Magpul's facebook.....

The Governor's office is still tallying emails for and against the gun bills that have been passed, in order to inform Governor Hickenlooper of public opinion on whether they should be signed into law or not. Let him know that they should not!

Use the contact form at http://www.colorado.gov/govhdir/requests/opinion-leg.html to register your disagreement with HB1224 and the other gun bills. Please keep your message brief, polite, and to the point that you oppose HB1224 and all other anti-gun legislation, and urge the governor to VETO these bills.

Thanks for posting that. I sent a couple opposition notes and will spread the word.

Message sent. Was watching Cam And Co on TV last night and it sounds like Quite a few folks have canncelled trips, hunts etc. due to this. Good! Gotta keep it up! Thanks for the link.

I wrote the Governor.

He didn't care. Signed the bills this morning.

Landmark gun bills signed in Colorado

Landmark Gun Bills Signed In Colorado - AP CBS story

The mag limit bill is so flawed that I expect it will soon be tied up in litigation costing the state $$, on top of the tens of $ millions in lost tax revenue and jobs.

Seems there's talk of a NR hunter boycott, too. We'll see.
OUTDOOR CHANNEL Pulls Productions from Colorado
Scroll down to the letter to Rep. King.

My Magpuls are on the way via the Boulder Airlift. Now with the Gov's signature, Mrs. Hummer will be ordering her allotment of PMAGs for Coloradoans soon.

I wonder how many folks are willing to avoid CO due to the new laws?

My guess is nobody. You will have a lot of people saying they will and hoping the stir lowers draw odds in their favor so they can draw....

My guess is nobody. You will have a lot of people saying they will and hoping the stir lowers draw odds in their favor so they can draw....

Well, I'm not hunting a "popular" gmu this year, so we'll see. I doubt I'll see many MN plates in my unit this year, but I'm sure I'll see plenty on the freeway coming and going.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back