Colorado Back Door

Rooster52

I have been told that Colorado Back Door will be available by the end of this week.Good luck in the draw !

I tried checking my Current Preference Points and nothing loads up. I see my previous Draw Results but nothing under my Current Preference Points. Maybe it's all getting updated now...

I tried checking my Current Preference Points and nothing loads up. I see my previous Draw Results but nothing under my Current Preference Points. Maybe it's all getting updated now...

There are issues with the draw apparently. There is a back door to the back door, but i don't trust it.

Today is the last day to apply for hunts in Oklahoma. I wish I knew for sure what or if we got drawn in CO so I could expand my options in OK.

I see pending also. But int he far column I have 2013 listed for elk and 14 for both deer and prongy. I saw the deer last week so I would assume this means that they are now done with prongy also but not yet elk......Is it crazy that we are this involved with only two weeks to wait as the difference?

The elk draw has happened, if you would like to see your preference point totals for elk you can but it's kind of complicated.

You have to go to preference point page on cdow Web site, then type in your info, scroll down to where you see 2014 elk points pending.

Now you have to right click anywhere in this box, and click on view source. Now scroll to the bottom of this info and you should see 2014 elk with your presence point total or a 0 meaning you drew.

Good luck

Last edited:
Alrighty then, just did the back-back door and it appears this guy will be hunting what he put in for!! RFW prongy and cow tags and then deer tags for 2nd season :) Hot damn!!

The elk draw has happened, if you would like to see your preference point totals for elk you can but it's kind of complicated.

You have to go to preference point page on cdow Web site, then type in your info, scroll down to where you see 2014 elk points pending.

Now you have to right click anywhere in this box, and click on view source. Now scroll to the bottom of this info and you should see 2014 elk with your presence point total or a 0 meaning you drew.

Good luck

adam,
Thanks for the help.

No problem, I've been waiting for them to redo the deer draw, they for got to draw any non residents in most of the units. Cdow has taken down all of the 2014 deer draw info, and appear to be redoing it.

Good luck

So am I correct in that I did not get drawn? We applied for a bull 1st and 2nd choice and cow for 3rd and 4th.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 519
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back