Cheyenne Wy eats

MaddH

I’m going to be traveling from Elko NV to Yuma Co to pick up my new pup. Going to stop in Cheyenne for the night. Are there any can’t miss places to eat ? Maybe a killer steak ?

Rib and Chophouse is pretty decent steak wise. There use to be a martini bar called Suite 1901 that was really good. Not sure if it is still in operation, but they had a steak with a chocolate sauce that was delicious.

Laramie is a much more laidback town, alas we do not have a great steakhouse though. Rib and Chop House is about it.
Good beers to be had though.
If you opt for Cheyenne still ,try out Danielsmark Brewery, friend of ours brews for them and does a good job.
The Bunkhouse is pretty good spot to eat, west of town on Happy Jack Rd. They do a good flatiron steak, I know from experience.

Altitude chophouse and brewery in laramie would what I would do. Don't listen to Cushman he normally has much better advise for eating. His posts about the pizza barn make me want to change my plans to hunt west of casper for antelope and hunt NE wyoming instead.

T Joe's east of cheyenne has the best steak around this area. Marinated ribeye is good there. The blackened prime rib is also good depending on who's working.

I’m going to be traveling from Elko NV to Yuma Co to pick up my new pup. Going to stop in Cheyenne for the night. Are there any can’t miss places to eat ? Maybe a killer steak ?
Texas Road House at 1931 Bluegrass Circle off Del Range Blvd is our favorite.

The Office Bar and Grill has some killer steaks and fantastic menu. Strongly recommended. In the old shopping mall at 1600 E Pershing Blvd. Not the cheapest but food quality and quantity more than compensate.

Don't think the OP wants to eat those kinda hot dogs LOL. Too soft in the middle. Way too chewy and tough on the outside.
They're good enough for me when I'm travelling south from Montana. :p After all the MRE's I ate in the Army I'll take a truck stop hotdog lol

Accomplice Beer Co. was great the first time I was there. Covid restrictions had things a bit messed up this last Dec. but that should be behind them.

They're good enough for me when I'm travelling south from Montana. :p After all the MRE's I ate in the Army I'll take a truck stop hotdog lol
LOL I still buy MREs and take them hunting. New ones aint bad. If I am hunting or fishing solo I don't want to cook or carry much so those are perfect for me.

LOL I still buy MREs and take them hunting. New ones aint bad. If I am hunting or fishing solo I don't want to cook or carry much so those are perfect for me.
I still get them as a novelty. When you're out on patrol for 8-10 days at a time with nothing to eat but them they get old pretty quick lol

I still get them as a novelty. When you're out on patrol for 8-10 days at a time with nothing to eat but them they get old pretty quick lol
Better than C-Rats though. I caught tail end of Vietnam era after troops were brought home and we had to eat the leftover CRats for our training missions. Lots and lots of canned spam and canned brownies.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back