Caribou hunt was successful

Daniel you’re an idiot to put those photo of your self killing a baby! What meat hunter? A caribou that age has maybe 35 pounds of meat on it! It was born 5 months ago. The rest of you guys who are clapping for this nonsense are clowns too! The Sheep are not any where near legal so why the belly crawl? Great Photo Opp!

I am lucky enough to live right in the middle of the Western Arctic Caribou Herd and when my buddies from the lower 48 come up I would refuse to take that kind of kill back in my boat. Dude would you be that proud if you shot bambie back home?

Wow guys lets think about what we are calling Great!

NWA If it feeds his Family and he is happy whats wrong with it? Glad to see your such a big hunter you and Buzz should get together

Wow, is this the same northwestalaska that owns an equipment rental business up north and posts on the AOD? I can't believe your putting down a fellow hunter because he shot a caribou that is not up to "YOUR" standards. He is happy with it and he shot it for the meat and as for the belly crawl up on that ram, whats wrong with that?? Can't a guy practice his stalking skills and take some great photo's at the same time. You gotta lot to learn about hunting "dude".

Nice pics non-the-less. Cool to See Sheep pics. I can't see those around here no matter if I crawl or not ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back