Caribou Gear Tarp

Can Utah spell a-u-d-i-t?

Additionally, it'd be awesome if hunters started protesting the Utah show. I know it would cause a lot of distraction for the vendors, but clearly people aren't yelling loud enough yet.

I've always found it ironic the number of guys who profess they don't support these org's or their show,yet there they are year after year supporting the show.

I really would like to see a better link to the Peay/Arctic Red Connection. I've seen the business profiles page, but I would like to see more.

Sitka and Jason from KUIU head to Arctic Red annually....which is kind of ironic as KUIU is a Platinum Level Sponsor of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

I wonder if hunters starting raising issue they may seek out other outfitters. Additionally, it'd be awesome if hunters started protesting the Utah show. I know it would cause a lot of distraction for the vendors, but clearly people aren't yelling loud enough yet.

There's too many options out there to spend your money on to need a better link.

Just my opinion, but any direct link to the Don and his empire like that is good enough for me to avoid the company.

My biggest reasoning for questioning it is that it notes Arctic Red is a California Company. Which could easily be because of the software interpreting CA from Canada to be California, but certainly if Peay or SWF are part owner there should be better evidence.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back