Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Can I get an amen?!

Taxes? What part of 'state' tax goes to pay for wildlife managment? Just curious.

Personally I like the fact that I pay almost zero tax to the state.
Not speaking for Bslick, though my interpretation was state tax to present "resident status"... vs non resident. (edit damn - BSlick is quick... :) haha! )

I recall a thread here where I listed several state and federal tax dollars used for state wildlife - etc... IMO, it is not just license fees that keep our wildlife management programs running.

Eh, Amen? Haha!

Not speaking for Bslick, though my interpretation was state tax to present "resident status"... vs non resident. (edit damn - BSlick is quick... :) haha! )

I recall a thread here where I listed several state and federal tax dollars used for state wildlife - etc... IMO, it is not just license fees that keep our wildlife management programs running.

Eh, Amen? Haha!

Amen Sytes!!!

The best way to fix this is to move to the state that you want to hunt and pay the state taxes!:rolleyes:Amen!!

Amen, bro, but the wife can't get along without the grandchildren for 2 days, and my handyman (retirement) business would not keep my kid in college if I were to move it to Moore/Lewistown. Screeeeem!

is it just me or do these dude on tv consintantly make terrible shots on deer and such and as you watch the deer wander off they are carrying on about their great shot and the deer is down. Ive seen deer shot in the neck, butt, guts and everywhere in between with a bow on tv just to hear them say how great of a shot they just made? wtf but of course they always find them

If I see one more redneck put his finger on the trigger while wearing fat insulated gloves, or somebody using a rangefinder on anything under 300 yards (rifle hunting), or one more guide telling his client to "wait till he turns broadside", or somebody taking his safety off by grasping it with two fingers instead just pushing it with his thumb, or aiming for 30 seconds at a deer that's standing broadside at 125 yards, and all that other stuff mentioned above that we don't have to put up with on OYOA, I'm going to scream. Well, actually I do scream at the TV as hopeless as I know it is...AAArghhhh, you idiot, just shoot it!

when I stumble on those shows I'm always yelling at the tv....shoot the damn thing...then you won't have to chase it in the dark. Fin..the deer that they left overnight just get donated to the food bank, no wonder people who don't hunt don't like venison

raising prices on tags and licences in illinois then closing state parks because there out of money!

this really got set home with me today, for i career a manage the garden center at a big box home improvement store every year we give the IDNR the leftover christmas trees for fish habiiat, i called today to tell them to come pick them up and they guy told me 1. the state fired the fish bioligist to save money 2. they wont have any money to get fuel to come pick them up until mid january, what the heck is going on around here? and the best part is that the state(chicago, he lost all other counties 60-40) just re-elected the same interim governor that has helped get us in the mess

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back