Call your Senators! CPW Commission Confirmation Vote - Delayed Again! Now Tues, 12 Mar!

Ben, I was being sarcastic, I should have clarified but I know that @TOGIE knows me well enough to know I was kidding.

i've probably already sent too many e-mails. the most recent one probably being too sassy to recover to from.

whatevs. every battle is a "better battle" these days and i'm just gonna kick and scream to the end.

sonya lewis.

i'm curious if she's a mind already made up type. i really have no idea though.
Yeah she is the one Senator I did not call and email as her vote is probably set based on her sponsorship of SB22-031. Many were very polite and willing to listen, even if they may not vote the way I want them to. I thanked them all for their time. Can’t say the same about Polis’ office, most unresponsive Government entity I have ever encountered.

Yeah she is the one Senator I did not call and email as her vote is probably set based on her sponsorship of SB22-031. Many were very polite and willing to listen, even if they may not vote the way I want them to. I thanked them all for their time. Can’t say the same about Polis’ office, most unresponsive Government entity I have ever encountered.
I would continually remind her that my future vote and all of my family and friends that will be voting in her district are watching this decision.

Back