Yeti GOBOX Collection

Brooks range bou!

That was an awesome story and one of my dream hunts, thanks for taking me along.

Those are a couple of great caribou too.

Thanks fellas it was a great hunt we probaly saw 1,000 bou numerous herds of 20-100 animals in the area, 2 grizz, and 1 wolf in 4 days out. Can't say enough about our transporter he did his job well.

Great Job! Congrats on a super adventure & hunt. I'm sure you have memories for a lifetime! Thanks for sharing your pics and story.

Thought I would post a pic of my bou. I just got him back from the taxidermist this week and he did a great job on the mount I think... Thank god for detachable horns is all I can say! It is the first time I have had the problem of not being able to get a mount through the door b/c the horns are too large! Its usually just the opposite.

Attachments

• Bou Mount.jpg
    Bou Mount.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 506
Great story, pics AND mount!! Man I am getting more Alaska fever by the day. Hopefully when I retire from the Army I will be able to use Space A and get my self up there on a regular basis. You just can't beat solitude :)

Thanks SFC B! It is a once in a lifetime trip that is for sure if you get to do it more than that your one lucky person. I hope to do a moose hunt up there in the next 3-5 years. Like the idea of a float trip next time I really wanna do that

I just put my first $20 into my "moose account"!! Hope that compound interest kicks in quickly...or the Powerball :)

Thanks for bringing us along for your journey. It was amazing! If you had put a tag on that bear, you would have had to change your Login name to "whitebear932008"

Incredible adventure and trophies! Your mount looks amazing. Congrats to you both.

Thanks guys I am really itching to go back with my stick and string now and chase the bou I could have taken some nice ones while there in bow range.

Man, those are some awesome bulls. Thanks for linking this.

Thanks guys I am really itching to go back with my stick and string now and chase the bou I could have taken some nice ones while there in bow range.

Got skunked up above Kotzebue in 2010. Weather held up the migration and we only saw 5 caribou all week. Nonetheless a great experience with my two brothers. Looking forward to chasing them again soon. Next to bear my favorite animal to hunt. Thanks for sharing!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back