PEAX Equipment

Boots

I use the Obenauf's on my Meindl too. Great stuff. It turns the nubuck leather to a darker smoother leather, but it sure soaks it up. I use a hairdryer to help it soak in.

Update: Got a pair of Zamberlan Sherpas that arrived today. Very very well made. nice fit but will require a little break in. They feel very very comfortable out of the box and true size. I fell I'm on the right track. Good luck everyone!

I like the Cabelas/Meindl perfekt hunter for cold weather and the perfekt hiker for warm weather..neither have ever leaked !
I bought a pair of the Perfekt Extremes a couple of years ago when I had the moose tag. I love them. My feet are a real problem, but I was able to put a lot of miles on with those boots. I just bought a pair of the shorter Perfekt boots for early season. I think I have found my boots for the rest of my days.

I bought a pair of the Perfekt Extremes a couple of years ago when I had the moose tag. I love them. My feet are a real problem, but I was able to put a lot of miles on with those boots. I just bought a pair of the shorter Perfekt boots for early season. I think I have found my boots for the rest of my days.

Good to hear the Extemes are holding up. It's one of the models made in Asia. The shorter ones are made in Germany and should be better. Hang on to them. I have a feeling Cabelas is phasing out the German made Meindl's.

Back