Body Armor at work in Iraq

feclnogn

next to the rock over by the tree on the other sid
From the webblog,

Via email: "The video tape was taken from captured terrorist scum in Iraq - you've got to watch it. The footage was recorded by a terrorist sniper team (who were later captured by coalition forces, hence, we have the tape). It just came out of a briefing in Iraq in the last few days. In it, a Soldier takes a hit from a sniper square the chest - it knocks him right on his back, but the guy gets right back up again, aiming his rifle. It's amazing how fast he is back up on his feet; looking for a target. The best part is to hear the terrorists' voices in the clip. It's such a riot to listen to them chanting "Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!" and then when the kid gets back up again, they're like '...huh? WTF just happened?!'"

http://gojackarmy.castpost.com/156.html

:eek:

Man, I can't even imagine the Pain that must have still inflicted......some serious adrenaline pumping for sure.......hope the camel humpers got their just rewards.....

reply..

nothing makes me prouder knowing my uncle who is a gunner in a AH64 apache is helping many IRAQI insurgents meet allah one bullet at a time !

it sounded like he was shooting either a dragonov or Romak3... I read an article on IRAQI made sniper rifles. They are cheaply made and not very accurate...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back