MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Black Gold sights

Redwood

Love this company. One of my favorite rigs has a first gen 7 pin flashpoint on it. This sight has been worked; looks rough but still functions great. This year it took the brunt of a fall and broke the fiber optic up pretty bad. Well, it went back for a little tlc the other day. Just got it back and minus a few dings here and there it looks brand new. New fiber, shield, screws, etc.

Just one of the many reasons I think this is the best sight company available to the hunting market.

I've got a spot hogg hunter 5 pin right now. I've been kicking around the idea of going to a 7 pin though.

Anyone care to make a recommendation for me on a 7 pin hunting sight? Or should i stay with the 5 pin?

I was just hoping to be able to have pins to a little longer range. Or is 7 pins filling up my sight picture to much for low light conditions?

Thanks Guys.

Last edited:
I had one for many years,just took it off my bow and put it on my son's bow. Now I'm in the market for a new black gold. That sight has never failed me and I will buy another.....:cool:

Back