Bear over bait

rebelmdb

Looking for best bear over bait hunts in the lower 48. Post your pics, post or send me your recommendations or who to avoid. This is something I am looking at taking my daughter to do with archery equipment.

I did a spring hunt in Maine with Penobscot guide service. I really liked our guides but only my son got a bear. They handled a 12yo very well and we're considerate of his age. It was a slow spring for bears that year. I think it's been over 50% the following years.

I think Maine is the only viable option on, and I don’t think it’s a good one. Small bears, hit or miss outfitters, lots of hunters in camps.

Canada is a better choice in all respects and you can hunt the spring season. There are excellent spring bear hunts in almost every province except Quebec

I think Maine is the only viable option on, and I don’t think it’s a good one. Small bears, hit or miss outfitters, lots of hunters in camps.

Canada is a better choice in all respects and you can hunt the spring season. There are excellent spring bear hunts in almost every province except Quebec
Yea I’m looking at Manitoba currently with a couple different outfits. Just trying to avoid the border if I can with her being a minor. It can be a PITA.

Yea I’m looking at Manitoba currently with a couple different outfits. Just trying to avoid the border if I can with her being a minor. It can be a PITA.

I have traveled across with my two children and my niece/god daughter several times. Never had any issue. Hope your trip goes well. Manitoba is fantastic, some real bruisers there if you’re in a good area.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back