BAYED - Official Thread

Randy are you absorbing all the shipping costs? Kind of feel bad if you are. Seems the winners could maybe help with some of that. Now they can chime in and tell me to shut up.:)

Tell us what you need from us Fin, if you need shipping cost I have no problem with that!:)

Did you ever figure out the terms of eligibility?

Yup, got it. You needed at least 10 posts since July 1, 2010. Pretty simple. Bad news is that the odds of winning somewhat resemble drawing a Montana bighorn sheep tag. The export file (EF) with all the names is a BAEF. I guess that is the proper thing, with it being a BAYED.

Other rule is that no employees or investors in OYOA can win. I had to pull two names from the first 30 I drew, due to that restriction.

Every prize will be accompanied by a Season Two OYOA DVD set.

Other than that, things are not too complex. It pays to participate. Or, as some say, Membership has its privileges.

Randy free shipping to my house..well I will drive over and pick it up! :)

Branden - The second prize on the list is a decoy hat and shirt from Be The Decoy. If you win that one, you won't even have to drive over to pick it up.

I see the winner of the MR pack has been on-line in the last 24 hours. He might want to make sure to continue his regular lurking and posting.

:rolleyes:"....the hunter peers thru his Leupold scope at the majestic 400" bull, he slowly squeezes the trigger and....now a word from our sponsor...";)

Randy, will you be editing the original post with each days winner? Or are you looking for this to be the epic of all epic threads? Haha! We may need 24hrs to find the needle in the haystack of ramblings here... if it is another post mixed in the mash.

LawnMower... Shut yer Trap !! :D

Hey you Maggot. At least you could respond to all your posters on your scout trip thread in a timely manner.;) Geez we gave you good ideas and you leave town or something for a week without word.:mad:;)

Now back to this drawing. I was going to let you use my new MR pack but since your so stingy you can forget about it.;)

I hope not be included as an employee:( nor an investor. Just because I "invested" a couple tags for a small muley and raghorn bull. Kim's lasagna was worth it though.

Last edited:
I get perspiration in anticipation of my participation!!! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

Just because I "invested" a couple tags for a small muley and raghorn bull. [/QUOTE said:
Dang it. I've been hoping that the bull I shot this year didn't fall within the raghorn category, but if yours does mine definitely fits the bill. Thanks for ruining it for me.

Back