Caribou Gear

Back in the kitchen

I'm content eating hippy and hipster food as long as I don't have to talk about the healing benefits of chia or sign a petition.

Ditto,they can speak Swahili for all I care when it comes to good food.

My ex is a self-trained master chef foodie and wine snob and her daughter is now a home chef for one of the biggest producers in Mollywood.She decided not to work for Oprah.
A true hippie at heart.
I remember when she called me from Hiltons private fishing boat/ship off BC, Canada and said "Hank,the crew just put the first salmon of the year on my galley table and its still flopping around,what do I do?" I laughed so hard I was cryin' trying to talk her thru it and I guess it all worked out.She worked for Hilton for 4 yrs just on his fishing boat.
She called last night and asked me how I cook my elk roast and what about the heart?
This gal was a full blown Vegan before I got to her with wild game,fish and collected chantrelles......
The ex called today and thanked me for helpin' Britta out,how am I doing and can you send me some elk and NM chile? I said sure if you send me the Bosque chef we knows recipe for duck confit and for cassole.....then I saw this thread....LOL!:D Good stuff folks!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the fire, I know I'm a little late on that. We had a barn fire 4 years ago so I can't imagine what a house fire would be like. I know getting back to normal seemed to help.

On the other hand though, you don't need to punish us that can't cook with pictures like this. I don't think I deserve to eat anything that looks that good.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back