Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Back at it again !

elkkill2006

Went back out yesterday to see if I could get into my "GOOD" shed hunting area. We almost made it to the top to head back down to the low country, but the snow is still to deep.

We saw these bad boys on the way up. Always cool to see those desert bighorns.

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

Then of course the fun part, trying to get up the mountain when noone else has been up it. My brothers Toyota.

1951.jpg

1931.jpg

1941.jpg

1961.jpg

2011.jpg

So after we got done playing we headed back down and hiked up from the bottom. We hiked in just over 7 miles only to find three really old deer sheds. We made it to where the snow was covering most of the ground and about 1 1/2 to 2 foot deep. Deer and elk tracks every where, but just not enough time to start looking for sheds (maybe next Saturday). Had a good time with my brother and the boys. Its always good to get outside and play. :D

Nice pics; playing in the snow is fun. Hey, did you guys air down at all? You probably could have gone all the way up and over if you would have been down at a really low PSI. :D

The last pic is of us airing down to 13 pounds in each tire. We got to where we were winching in six foot plus deep of snow and I really wanted to get looking so we turned around.

Great photos ! looks like you were having a good time! Maybe some chains next time? I will be calling you soon, I am ready to go for some yotes!

Back