Attention Guests

Amberjack

We see a lot of guests are hitting the fishing section here, why not register and post, hell you might like the Darkside.

Oh no, another yuppie, gay trout fishing woosie eastsider

Welcome aboard from the real darksiders (westsiders rule)and prepare to wear the pink thong like your bretheren.

WELCOME

Welcome aboard LRGMOUTH!!!!
HEY!!!ELKHUNTER!!!!!MORE NEWBIE FRESH MEAT!!!
LOL!!!Just show us the pics and no one gets hurt......LOL!!! :D :D :D

Well lets see, I do have fish pictures...
But cannot figure out how to put them on the board.
Oh.. no bug eaters here, only real fish

Welcome Lrgmth although theres plenty of you eastsiders here already there is always room for more. Look in the Test section there maybe some help on posting pics. Don't let the Elk abusers scare you they're just jealous of our 365 day season.

J.D.

OH yeah anyone? now way you have to have the skill and perferance to talk about fishing... Oh wait youve been doing it , So I guess your right LMAO
Delw

Fishing is O.K.
But do's not even come close to compare to the fresh scent of elk....This gets the primordial blood moving and makes one really feel alive..Then to have them bugling in the distance. Or better yet, very close...How can you actually beat that with any type of fishing.....Once you experience this for real in the back country...Fishing is only second...... :D :D :D

And what could possibly be first..I wonder if they could guess!!!And get it right..Probably take weeks and a hundred answers..We may have to see..But there is only one answer.... :D :D :D

We need all of you guests to register and join this fine establishment. We need some fresh meat. Don't just come and visit, stay for awile :D

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back