Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ask your onX Hunt questions here!

@onX Hunt
You have a 2 state plan. If I choose that, can I defer choosing my second state til I need it or do you need to choose upon subscription.

I’ll use onX in my home state and in another not yet determined..
You will need to choose it at the time of subscribing. However, if something should come up and you need to change a state, our customer support team can help get that state changed for you.

Simple question, probably answered previously:
- When displaying/calculating distance traveled, does the resulting distance factor in elevation change or is it horizontal distance only?
My understanding is that it says the crow flies.

@onX Hunt
I saw an ad pop up that said something about some new research tools after the 1st of the year. Those rolling out this week?

Dearest OnX;

Please add the ability to export user data at the folder level. I have 37 folders, but now find I don't have the ability to conveniently back up my organized data. Either a "select folder" or from within a folder, a "select all folder contents" tick box would suffice.
Also, when all folders are "hidden", all 37 of them, and you tick, then untick, the "only show this folder on the map", it unhides the contents in all of those previously hidden folders.

Are there going to be any new perks/planners/etc for the middle tier folks?
I live in Alaska and only hunt hear for the next few years so I don't want to upgrade to the highest package but would like some of the perks - anything coming in for those folks or for Alaska in general?

Dearest OnX;

Please add the ability to export user data at the folder level. I have 37 folders, but now find I don't have the ability to conveniently back up my organized data. Either a "select folder" or from within a folder, a "select all folder contents" tick box would suffice.
Also, when all folders are "hidden", all 37 of them, and you tick, then untick, the "only show this folder on the map", it unhides the contents in all of those previously hidden folders.
That's good feedback. We'll be sure to pass that along.

Are there going to be any new perks/planners/etc for the middle tier folks?
I live in Alaska and only hunt hear for the next few years so I don't want to upgrade to the highest package but would like some of the perks - anything coming in for those folks or for Alaska in general?
We are currently still in somewhat of a planning phase for 2024, so unfortunately, I don't have any information for you on that front at this time.

In the meanwhile, while you're waiting for onX why not just use PeakOdds. Only three states out there right now for deer, elk, and antelope but it doesn't cost anything---at least not yet.

Back