Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

I dunno, there seem to be some real financial whizzes in Congress.

Too bad we cant just put Pelosi in charge of straightening out Social Security mess. Or at least have her invest it for us:

Well there is this. And my nature would be to wait until the tech bubble explodes then short this mfer into the ground.

Well there is this. And my nature would be to wait until the tech bubble explodes then short this mfer into the ground.
There are two NANC and KRUZ. That way ETF issuer wins by charging fees on both. For some reason I'm showing the KRUZ fees are higher, which makes me chuckle. Quite a bit of overlap in holding. They must all get the same stock tips from lobbyist.

Last edited:
There are two NANC and KRUZ. That way ETF issuer wins by charging fees on both. For some reason I'm showing the KRUZ fees are higher, which makes me chuckle. Quite a bit of overlap in holding. They must all get the same stock tips from lobbyist.
I freakin love it. I mean love to hate this, but yeah, tracking what congresspeople invest in is brilliant.

It was more of a post on the speculative volatile nature of bitcoin right now. It makes Las Vegas look like a conservative investing enviroment.
I doubt that. You just like to be negative. And mostly on things that don't matter. You've been negative on the S&P the last 2,500 points higher and $40,000+ on bitcoin.

I dunno, there seem to be some real financial whizzes in Congress.

Too bad we cant just put Pelosi in charge of straightening out Social Security mess. Or at least have her invest it for us:

Didn't she and her husband take a sizeable loss on NVDA not so long ago?

Didn't she and her husband take a sizeable loss on NVDA not so long ago?

-$700k in 2022 one article says, so it doesn’t factor into the 91% gain.

Article also points out “Paul Pelosi, 83, sold 30,000 shares of Google (GOOGL) stock in December 2022, just one month before the tech giant was sued over alleged antitrust violations.”

Anyway didn’t mean to make anything political, just showing there are people who know, and those who dont. I don’t.

-$700k in 2022 one article says, so it doesn’t factor into the 91% gain.

Article also points out “Paul Pelosi, 83, sold 30,000 shares of Google (GOOGL) stock in December 2022, just one month before the tech giant was sued over alleged antitrust violations.”

Anyway didn’t mean to make anything political, just showing there are people who know, and those who dont. I don’t.
I seem to recall that they took a sizeable loss on options I believe it was.

Gold and bitcoin are at record highs, pantshiter-in-chief is making his state of the union address tomorrow, fun times.

Gold and bitcoin are at record highs, pantshiter-in-chief is making his state of the union address tomorrow, fun times.

The MRKT Call podcast peeps were commenting it's odd that both gold and bitcoin are all time highs, as high gold prices normally occur in times of uncertainty or are a precursor to something ominous. Guy Adami who used to be a commodities trader recited a saying that, gold is not a story until it is.

Also, hopefully tomorrow JB won't tell all the minimum wage folks that inflation is over and everything is fine... Next CPI numbers out next week I wonder if JB gets an advance copy.

They don't make the best electric vehicles anymore. Their vehicles are outdated and Elon has missed all of his major milestones/promises regarding timeline and price of future vehicles, FSD launch, etc ...

TSLA is not for me.
Just wondering if I should just cut bait and take my whipping and move on.

Just wondering if I should just cut bait and take my whipping and move on.

I think I'm done, down from my highs but still sitting on 58% gains. They've got so much going on beyond cars it keeps me curious, but there's a lot of turnover at the Director/Sr Manager levels I'll take my "bird in hand"

I think I'm done, down from my highs but still sitting on 58% gains. They've got so much going on beyond cars it keeps me curious, but there's a lot of turnover at the Director/Sr Manager levels I'll take my "bird in hand"
I have a tad over 100 shares spread over 3 accounts. All 3 are red ink for TSLA for now. I'm curious also about what other weapons like AI that might give TSLA a lift. I don't need to sell, but if it went sub $100 I can't see buying more to DCA down. Best thing might be if Musk turned the reins over to someone else.

I have a tad over 100 shares spread over 3 accounts. All 3 are red ink for TSLA for now. I'm curious also about what other weapons like AI that might give TSLA a lift. I don't need to sell, but if it went sub $100 I can't see buying more to DCA down. Best thing might be if Musk turned the reins over to someone else.
A former Tesla board member a week or two ago was saying don't forget Tesla also has an energy division, and should look to grow that part of the company. As an aside, the Musk drama is a bit distracting -- unsure what if anything Tesla will gain if he wins his AI lawsuit.

AAPL is the next stock to toss into the dustbin. What they spent on e-vehicle development is chump change compared to their cash hoard. No blockbusters on the horizon. That's my dustbin and may not be yours. I don't see myself owning in the future.

Interesting to compare the two stocks that you could sub out on a $ basis. Both charts stink. TSLA is more expensive but still showing growth, and despite the drop still isn't severely oversold. AAPL growth flatlined but is very oversold. Maybe neither is worth their multiple.

In full disclosure, I took a flyer on AAPL for a bounce.

A former Tesla board member a week or two ago was saying don't forget Tesla also has an energy division, and should look to grow that part of the company. As an aside, the Musk drama is a bit distracting -- unsure what if anything Tesla will gain if he wins his AI lawsuit.

The energy division is interesting, 2x deployments in 2023 and 50% revenue growth. Pricing in storage will be a challenging factor, but if they keep deploying and growing topline with strong cash flow it could be interesting.

Back