NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Any trappers of furry beast on here?

captaincoot

I do some trapping mostly raccoon, muskrat possum, coyote and skunk not by choice:D You guys trappers?

I have a hav-a-hart and have put a dent in the wabbit/ squirrrrrell population in my yard ...does that count? :)

Here. I trap pretty much everything but bobcats really trip my trigger.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 426
I trap yote/fox/coon/mink and any beaver I can locate.My favorite Nov activity

Its always a tough choice every fall. Hunt hard? Trap hard?.End up doing both. Can't live without one or the other.

I hunt with a walker hound for cats/coons, but am interested in setting water sets for muskrat/beaver. I'd like to try trapping wolves too.

I used to trap muskrats as a kid, but haven't for many years. Thinking of going for yotes this year and hopefully much more next year. I feel like I forgot everything I used to know though.

I have a hav-a-hart and have put a dent in the wabbit/ squirrrrrell population in my yard ...does that count? :)

I'll count them. I was bit by a rabbit when I was young. And it was worse then being attacked by a coon in the corn crib:)
What's a bobcat fur worth guys?

I am not doing much now, but I have done lots of trapping. Lots of fun and lots of work. I have trapped cats, coyotes, coons and muskrats. Lots of good times.

Those western cats are worth serious money.And certain areas have some high dollar yotes too_One of these yearsI'm going to combine trapping with an elk hunt in wy.I also have a hard time choosing what to do but will always run at least a small line.Been teaching my boys on the coon and fox.

I've dabbled in it. A few coyotes, lots of raccoons, a bobcat, possums, skunks, porcupines and even a baby feral hog.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back