Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Any hockey fans out there?

Wildabeest

Major fan here. Go Canes!

The Tampa-Columbus game that just finished was crazy! 5 overtime’s to decide it. 6-1/2 hr game. So glad hockey is back, and it looks like “the bubble” concept is working out in keeping everyone involved safe so far. @wllm1313, I hope you haven’t gone to the dark side and become a Bruins fan!

Another Canes fan here. Went to one of their games in Greensboro when I was a kid and got hooked.

Major fan here. Go Canes!

The Tampa-Columbus game that just finished was crazy! 5 overtime’s to decide it. 6-1/2 hr game. So glad hockey is back, and it looks like “the bubble” concept is working out in keeping everyone involved safe so far. @wllm1313, I hope you haven’t gone to the dark side and become a Bruins fan!
I’ll root for the Sox, but the Avs will always be my team.

Let’s go Blues!

Became a fan while in college in MO in the 90’s. Last year was a long time coming. Never laced up skates but both sons have played for the last 5 years. Have come to love the game

Was glad to see the Blues win it all last year! I love the Cinderella stories. That’s the only hope my Canes usually have. Kinda like drawing a once in a lifetime tag with only 5 points :p

It's pretty hard not to be a hockey fan growing up and living in Marquette. The Hurricanes have come here to play. Add in the Carlson/Hansen Brothers (Slapshot Movie) have played and lived here too while playing for Marquette Iron Rangers, "From the Iron League" a movie line :) . Add in the NHL players that I got to play summer league hockey in Marquette with while they were here conditioning in the off season. Tom Laidlaw, Steve Weeks of the New York Rangers. Keith Hanson of the Calgary Flames. Jeff Pyle of the Hartford Whalers. Don Waddel US Olympic team. On skates, standing next to Tom Laidlaw at the tail end of the warm ups, he fired a wrist shot from the goal line all the way down the full length of the ice to the other goal and stuck the puck in the upper right hand corner of the net intentionally was burned into my memory. The puck was rising the entire shot. So was getting checked into the boards by Tom while he was wearing a 40 pound medical lead radiation protection jacket for conditioning. I have never been hit so hard in the years I played hockey. I felt like I was hydraulically going to pop with the fluid displacement from the impact. I guess I was hit by a 250 pound bullet while being dead stopped on the boards.

A little history:

The Carlson brothers:
1597249248159.png

Last edited:
Big Red Wings fan here ... but since they’re done, I’d like to see any Canadian team finally win the Cup again.

Back