MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another new member

enrut

Hey all, Just wanted to say howdy.. Looks like a great site. Been needing a place to talk hunting.. Have hunted for 30+ years with gun and bow but my BIG passion is bowhunting. Have done that pretty hard core for 25 of my 30 + years of hunting. Read some posts and sounds like this is a great site for someone who eats, sleeps and breaths hunting.. Anyway, I look forward to meeting and visiting with you all... :D

Keep it between the crosshairs.. :D

Enrut

Meridian EH ? I'm over in NAmpa and Work in Boise... How'd ya find the site ?

Welcome aboard mate !!

PS. I looked at your Profile and know that picture . One of the Guys on this site made it. :D

I got the picture e-mailed to me and its one of my favorites.. Who ever made it did a GREAT job. I am a member on another forum and he posted a link to a story over here about a sheep hunt. I believe it was your hunt moosie? Anyway started checking it out and really like this site.. Raised on the eastern side of the state and do 90% of my hunting there. Soda Springs area.. Have lived in the Meridian area for the last 15 years.. Look forward to chating some more.. Thanks for the welcome.... :D

enrut...

It wouldn't be the Link in My signature... would it ? :D

Well Welcome aboard , We like to have fun and Hunt like crazy. Welcome to the Real Hunters website :D

Welcome enrut! It was me who posted the link over at the 'other' site. I think you'll like this site a lot better.

BRD DAWG, Thanks for directing me here.. I am liking this site alot more.:D Moosie, I do believe it was the link in your signature.. That was one HECK of a hunt.. Congrats on the ram.. That would be a hunt of a life time for sure..
You know what they say.... What does not KILL you just makes you stronger..
I think that hunt would just about kill most... :D

Enrut

Back