Sitka Pre Season Savings

Another good flick

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>anything with Sean Connery in it is pretty damn good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now THAT we can agree on...all except for that awful second "Highlander" movie, that is.
wink.gif

We went and seen that American Wedding and laughed my ass off.We also saw Pirates of the Carribean and that is a hell of a good flic,and you can sure tell that Johnny Depp modeled himself after Keith Richards.The big disappointment movie I saw lately was the sequal to Tomb Raider that was terrible.

Kevin i laughed my ass off at american wedding as well but i didn't think that many people on this site would be into that type of movie, i haven't seen pirates of the carabien yet but i want to go see it

What do you mean not many people on this site would like "Wedding"? Low-brow humor, poop jokes. That movie is tailor-made for the people of this site!
biggrin.gif
I love love love the Pie movies, but I still think the first one was the best. Although this one featured Alyson Hannigan more. If that girl doesn't become a major star, there is something wrong with the world.

...and this one time, at band camp....

Back