Amazing opener!

Apologies to LCH for not joining you sir in Wyoming on your elk hunt, and hope you and I can be posting some like this together some time.

Haha, no worries, I know how life can get in the way living sometimes..

Awesome bull, when you get one like that tied up for me somewhere give me a shout ;)

Great bull! Jealous of all you elk hunters. I need another crack at em

Thanks all!

Appreciate the lovely comments folks! Very thoughtful and amazing.

Was going to pull a Dink, and throw in sneak peek then some pics with smiling jellys and the trip, but I was so jacked up I dropped them and then stepped on them. No second rule applied, but thought of you man and smiled, and Oak too - you CO boys, then smiled more. I do have a MR pic too which is cool as a Hunt Talker sold it to me, and told me to get it bloody = it was a joy to pack.

Have an outstanding day everyone, and best of luck to all this season as always!

Still at work gotta fly! More later.

Last edited:
.....a little more to the story = Trifecta

So here are a few more pictures and camp shots!

It was another very successful year, made up for last year, that is for certain. We left a cow tag uncut, and achieved camp average harvest numbers that are very respectable and nailed 4 bulls. Who'd a thunk that?

I will type a little something up, so I don't get timed out and later add a video maybe?, my friend (pictured)has his approach to me after shooting this nice 6, and walking down to MrBig. I was stuck pulling the ol' Will Primos

Attachments

• sweetshot.jpg
    sweetshot.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 174
  • trifecta.jpg
    trifecta.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 176
  • cowboyflatlander.jpg
    cowboyflatlander.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Awesome! Should have stopped by on the way home for a steak, we went home empty handed this season...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back