Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Acclaimed filmmakers show hunting as "elegant" in Searching For West

Leica Hunting athlete, Mark Seacat, has been working on a brilliant new film. Stop by on Wednesday to view the trailer.

"Searching For West" What does this mean? Is it survival? Is it Family? Is it finding one's self? Stop back by the Winded Bowhunter page to see the trailer for the new film from Mark Seacat of Seacat Creative
http://www.facebook.com/WindedBowhunter

The teaser for Searching for West will be available to view at www.searchingforwest.com starting Wednesday. The full film premieres Aug. 16 in Bozeman at the Emerson's Crawford Theater, and will be free to view at searchingforwest.com, sitkafilms.com and leica.com starting Aug. 22.

Attachments

• Searching-For-West.jpg
    Searching-For-West.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,097
Epic. Looks to be the "warren Miller" of hunting films.

We are very excited about the accompanying contest on FB that goes with this! Unreal, whoever wins that grand prize is going to be a happy camper!

Seacat is a class act(say that 10 times in succession)

Seriously, he does a fine job representing his product and the hunting industry. Looking fwd to watching online.

Mark showed me a longer version of that trailer earlier this year...the video work is well past impressive.

BITCHIN'! Finally a hunting video that captures the elements that make the outdoors so special and focuses on actual hunting.

BITCHIN'! Finally a hunting video that captures the elements that make the outdoors so special and focuses on actual hunting.

I've been watching this thread, waiting for you to post.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you commented on your Heart-throbs video! LOL :D

I've been watching this thread, waiting for you to post.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you commented on your Heart-throbs video! LOL :D

Hehehehehe...are you disappointed you're not my man-crush? ;)

Last edited:
RMEF is having a contest in conjunction with the release of this film, I got a good laugh out of the rules...

3. Selection of the Searching for West and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Winner
On or about August 22, 2012, one winner will be selected at random from all Sweepstakes entries submitted via the instructions set forth in paragraph 2, above. To be declared a winner, any Canadian resident selected as a potential winner will be required to correctly answer without assistance of any kind, including the use of any calculating devices, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. The question will be administered by telephone at a mutually convenient time. The winner will receive a RMEF Life Membership. Approximate value of the prize is $1,500. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.

I thoguht that was funny too!!!

And it's not just the RMEF..... 24 other sponsoring companies donated prizes and the grand prize is over $30,000 worth of gear. If you have a Facebook account...ENTER the contest.!!!

Actually don't enter...it's not worth it...I mean I did, my wife will and my grandmother...but I don't recommend it. You'll be really disappointed. You don't want that.

RMEF is having a contest in conjunction with the release of this film, I got a good laugh out of the rules...

3. Selection of the Searching for West and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Winner
On or about August 22, 2012, one winner will be selected at random from all Sweepstakes entries submitted via the instructions set forth in paragraph 2, above. To be declared a winner, any Canadian resident selected as a potential winner will be required to correctly answer without assistance of any kind, including the use of any calculating devices, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. The question will be administered by telephone at a mutually convenient time. The winner will receive a RMEF Life Membership. Approximate value of the prize is $1,500. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.

Pretty sure it has to do with Canadian law.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back