A few videos

Good looking dawg! How old?
Thought I was gonna haff to shock poor ol Abe (he's nine) on his first day this year, Sat....going after third bird, he decided it must be close to where he picked up other two....he didn't see any fall as we shot out back of pit. Went straight to first with just a back ...saw a wing flap, saw the second one while getting first, straight to on a back, then the fun started....listened to stop whistle and obeyed but ignored hand signals....he knew best....but he took it on his fourth and last try before the button got pushed, then stopped again and took the redirection....they all have brain farts, I guess....hard headed males!

Good looking dawg! How old?
Thought I was gonna haff to shock poor ol Abe (he's nine) on his first day this year, Sat....going after third bird, he decided it must be close to where he picked up other two....he didn't see any fall as we shot out back of pit. Went straight to first with just a back ...saw a wing flap, saw the second one while getting first, straight to on a back, then the fun started....listened to stop whistle and obeyed but ignored hand signals....he knew best....but he took it on his fourth and last try before the button got pushed, then stopped again and took the redirection....they all have brain farts, I guess....hard headed males!

This was one of my guide's dogs. He is from Alabama and comes up to help out. He trains dogs himself at home and brought that young dog up. If I remember right and I think I do he said the dog was 1 year old!!!! I thought it was outstanding for a young dog. He isn't even all that big yet and I am sure by next year he will be a trial champ the way he is going.

Some dogs sure give you grief but this one I think will do fine.

Awesome videos Nube... Any chance you got one of your ram hunts on video???

I wish I did. Since I have to pack in 16 kilometers to get into base camp I don't like to take anything i don't have to. This year was not too bad with 3 of us going in but to carry 2 rams out was REAL fun:( At least my friend was nice enough to give me a backstrap to eat:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back