2024 Utah Draw Results

Desk Pop

Applications are in. Time to wait.

Let's see some photos from some prior Utah success.

Where are you at on points?

Anyone planning of getting a preference tag this year?

...if I don't draw Utah this year, my consolation is that they now will have an NHL team that is a couple hours from my house. That's cool.

Applications are in. Time to wait.

Let's see some photos from some prior Utah success.

Where are you at on points?

Anyone planning of getting a preference tag this year?

...if I don't draw Utah this year, my consolation is that they now will have an NHL team that is a couple hours from my house. That's cool.
Yes, attempting to cash in the mother load of deer points. Lol

This will be a new year for results. Historically, you could see card hits a couple days before and the results were usually early. Would anybody want to bet that we start getting hits by Mothers Day? That would be a great gift for my wife if I draw a tag. Just saying…I might be couch surfing due to the new dates.

This will be a new year for results. Historically, you could see card hits a couple days before and the results were usually early. Would anybody want to bet that we start getting hits by Mothers Day? That would be a great gift for my wife if I draw a tag. Just saying…I might be couch surfing due to the new dates.
Don’t have to tell her right away I usually wait till my truck is loaded up to mention it. Last time I drew in Utah I had to tell her a little sooner since my buddy flew in to go with we did a combo mt antelope for him Utah mule deer for me

I should draw a general deer archery tag, sharing points with my nephew. Burned my elk and limited entry deer points a few years ago, unlikely I'll ever draw them again.

I finally threw my name into the hat for hunts rather than bonus points. I’ve got about 10-12 points for each LE and OIL species. Doubt I’ll draw anytime soon but you never know, right?

This is my first year applying to Utah. Having my best draw luck ever this year though so I’m very delusional about my chances!

I got this Utah monster 6 or 7 years ago. Still my best animal to date. Not expecting anything besides general season archery deer, but there's always a chance something else can pop up!

I'm also part of the NR mess when they let us apply for everything 15 years ago..:sick:

I'm also an 0'fer, but it basically equates to raffle draw odds. Name in the hat can't hurt...
Same here. I think I have 14 points for everything but general deer, bear and cougar. I’ll keep at it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back