Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2024 Tacoma Camper Options?

Mule120

I just purchased a 2024 Tacoma Long box. I have been researching Tent or Popup Cap options. What is everyone using.

Check out the fast lane truck youtube channel. They bought a new tacoma and put a cap with tent on it. Cant remember brand but it looks really nice. Congrats on the new rig.

Check out the fast lane truck youtube channel. They bought a new tacoma and put a cap with tent on it. Cant remember brand but it looks really nice. Congrats on the new rig.
I just seen that this morning.

HT Toyota pickup owner Chris recently purchased one in Oregon. It is high quality.
GO FAST Campers in Belgrade, MT, also offer a nice pop-up and they are seen all over the place on Toyotas.
Check out the thread by Little Big Man MT Chris entitled

Mobile hunting camp.​

HT Toyota pickup owner Chris recently purchased one in Oregon. It is high quality.
GO FAST Campers in Belgrade, MT, also offer a nice pop-up and they are seen all over the place on Toyotas.
Check out the thread by Little Big Man MT Chris entitled

Mobile hunting camp.​

Thanks

It was kinda tough between the Colorado and Tacoma. The Tacoma has changed so much

There won't be a ton of options given payload is limited on those trucks

GFast or something similar. People do put Four Wheel Campers on them, but you’ve bought a vehicle that is at GVWr with four grown men, a full tank of gas, and a cooler with provisions for the day, so you I wouldn’t do a FWC.

I looked at 1500. The Tacoma is a 6spd and I got it a great deal.

GFast or something similar. People do put Four Wheel Campers on them, but you’ve bought a vehicle that is at GVWr with four grown men, a full tank of gas, and a cooler with provisions for the day, so you I wouldn’t do a FWC.
I had a 4WC on a 2017 Chevy Colorado and then a 22 Ram 1500. I really think any full truck bed camper should be reserved for a 3/4 ton or greater. Mine was bare bones and still weighed a just shy of 1000 pounds dry. You have to at minimum install airbags to retain any sort of confidence when driving. It also was no fun as a daily driver and taking it on and off got old. If I had a new Tacoma, I'd probably save the money on a camper and buy a sweet tent with a stove or something. Although the GoFast campers are pretty sweet.

When I get it back from Toyota lol. It had electronic issues a week in
Jeeze ! I had a 09 taco with 230k miles and just recently sold it and bought a 2019 Tacoma with 75k miles on it. I think they are great trucks and great for hunting purposes.

The same I have a old pickup 4cy 6sp got 280k on it. The screen didn't work went out and nothing worked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back