Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Nevada Draw Results

They like to drop the results just before close of business for the weekend. That way they don't have to answer the thousands of phone calls as everyone calls them up to get their results or complain about why they didn't draw. LOL!

Reactions: Zim
My credit card app will let me know when to check email :p One time each year I hope to see a charge. For me hits to credit card come mid morning to mid afternoon.

My credit card app will let me know when to check email :p One time each year I hope to see a charge. For me hits to credit card come mid morning to mid afternoon.
odd, pending authorizations hit mine within seconds of my purchases. Are you looking at pending or completed transaction.

I would not have a card that did not show instantaneous purchases. I could end up missing the first 2 hours of “ OMG I drew woohoo” which is almost like missing the entire hunt altogether. LOL

odd, pending authorizations hit mine within seconds of my purchases. Are you looking at pending or completed transaction.

I would not have a card that did not show instantaneous purchases. I could end up missing the first 2 hours of “ OMG I drew woohoo” which is almost like missing the entire hunt altogether. LOL
It is more of a case that my phone buzzes when the pending charge hits. Work keeps me busy so I don't keep an eye on personal email or log in to the licensing site to check. As soon as they process the transaction for a tag fee, I will know as my phone will buzz. If I hear it that is. Usually I check here and see someone say they got something then check.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back