2014 Grey's river

biggcatt88

Hi I'm new to this site looks like a awesome site this is my opening day region g Grey's river buck first trip to Wyoming not the monster I hoped for buck very happy with this buck

Attachments

• IMG_20140925_143227.jpg
    IMG_20140925_143227.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 559
Very nice! Congrats! I was fishing down there earlier this year and it is a great area.

Nice buck! I was down on the Hoback fishing in July. I love that area. We saw a ton of mulies while we were down there. Welcome to the site, a lot of info and stories to be shared here!

thanks guys it was a great hunt and experience got there on sept. 8th bow hunted and scouted till rifle opener was kinda down only seen small bucks scouting found a few great areas to hunt opening day then 2 days before opener here come armies of people in all 3 of the spots we had picked out to hunt came up with a backup plan to to get up to the top of a ridge we found with no one there hoping hunters from the other side would kick bucks to us and about 9:30 here came 6 bucks in a group what a sight watching them come over and walk to within 40 yards from us. Wish i could say we killed them right there on the first shot,Not my best moment of shooting but we still managed to kill the 2 biggest bucks in the group great hunt cant wait to draw this tag again in a few years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back