Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Az pronghorn: KHunter archery 2014

And another stalked today. Put a lot of miles on the feet and knees crawling in on bucks.

Tomorrow have a few hours to hunt. Expecting a miracle finish. If not then I have had an amazing trip all the same and learned a ton about antelope, devoying, etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Hit it hard tomorrow and be aggressive, Kirby. Sounds like you've had a heckuva hunt in any case. Hoping for pix of a tagged goat when I get back from blasting doves in the morning.

All 7 nights spent on cot under the stars, no tent needed.
Seen more of the Milky Way, stars, and shooting stars this week than I have in a long time.

Cooking on the tailgate and sleeping out near wherever the last stalk of the day occurred. Tonigh near Last Chance Tank.
There 'a a name for the last evening's hunt.

Hard go beat 24/7 in the open air with no shelter with clear weather, did the same in a NV lope hunt a few years ago.

Last edited:
Hunter interference blew up shot at this guy this morning.
But he did drive by layer and offer me a cold Gatorade :rolleyes: even said yeah I saw your truck down toward those lopes but did not know where you were.
Last hurrah? Still looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 356
I enjoyed the updates, and I'm glad the trip was a success no matter if the freezer was filled or not. Thanks for sharing the true meaning of doing what we do!

Fat lady done showed up. Buckled down her girdle, warmed up, belted out her tune and left the bldg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
It sounds like it was a great hunt. Thanks for taking us along.

Awesome play by play, it's nice to fill the freezer but you definitely did the tag justice! thanks for getting my heart pumping, start Wisconsin bear hunting in a few days, hope to provide the same excitement!

Back