MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Day 60 Record Elk Update?

Congrats and man what an awesome trophy can't wait to hear the story. How long should we expect to wait?

I would also like to commend you for your handling of a WR bull, as well as the single greatest first post ever, and an AWEsome bull.

Has anyone heard updates on this? The hunter mentioned a story coming out soon... is it out yet? Would be a great christmas present for all of us wondering about it.

Has anyone heard updates on this? The hunter mentioned a story coming out soon... is it out yet? Would be a great christmas present for all of us wondering about it.

The story will be out soon enough. I think the hunter wants to make sure the story is told in the manner that reflects his hunting motives, and I don't blame him. I see the bull is already listed in the B&C Trophy Search data base.

The story will be out soon enough. I think the hunter wants to make sure the story is told in the manner that reflects his hunting motives, and I don't blame him. I see the bull is already listed in the B&C Trophy Search data base.

I saw your name in there also.

Holy Bull! I hope all of the location specifics are kept a secret to provide motive to the rest of us to continue exploring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back