Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lecia trinovid or zeiss conquest hd

bow.hunter.406

I have done some research on binoculars in my price range and both the lecia trinovid and zeiss conquest HD look good. I have yet to hold or look through either Bino yet, which of course I will do before I buy. Does anybody have experience with one of the previously listed binos. Any information would help! Thanks!

I just got the zeiss conquest hds and they are a fine piece of glass. I never did look through the leica though. Just vortex amd some less expensive models. I highly doubt you would be disappointed in either. Maybe go with whichever one feels more comfortable or you can get the better deal on.

I just got the zeiss conquest hds and they are a fine piece of glass. I never did look through the leica though. Just vortex amd some less expensive models. I highly doubt you would be disappointed in either. Maybe go with whichever one feels more comfortable or you can get the better deal on.

That's probably what I will do. Did you compare it with the vortex razor?

Yes I did, the razors were real nice. The field of view was better with the zeiss. Other than that I liked them both. My gut told me the zeiss was probably better overall quality, and I got an incredible deal on a zeiss so that's what I went with. I really don't think there's a bad one in the bunch at this price level.

I recently looked through the zeiss and razor. They are very similar glass but I think the zeiss are just a little better quality and built a little better. I ended up buying the meoptas that were a couple hundred more. Hard to go wrong with either the zeiss or razors.

You need to look through them and get the 'feel' of them. How they fit you will be the most important factor in that price range. Your eyes, how the binos relief effect how you hold them are all important factors.

How do they compare in low light situations?

Compared to the Nikon the Leica is just easier to look through at long range, you might get a few extra minutes right at first or last light but not much according to my eyes. We hunt in thick cover for deer and details pop into focus better with the Leica. And I'm not knocking the Nikon, I used it for about a decade and it did just fine, handed them down to my daughter to use.

Back