Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Pretty impressive: Leupold

Ben Long

I have lost my boots, but never my rifle. I mean I can lose ANYTHING. At the worst time. But my rifle, no. That said I am leery of those fancy rifles with a camo pattern. I could see myself loosing that.

You may ask yourself: "How in hell did you lose your boots, Ben?" Answer: bowhunting in the Little Belts. I found myself near a bedded elk, but needed another 30 yards or so to get a sure thought. Ground was very dry, so I took off my boots, tucked them under a tree for safekeeping, and stalked the elk in "stalking feet." Well, the stalk lasted longer than I thought it would (never did get the shot) and it was nearly dark by the time I had to go find my boots. Walked back to camp barefoot. Foun them the next day.

The last one was left for 2 years in a ground blind? Where the hell is this dude at and how did he not think to go back to his blind.

My sister in law and her boyfriend were riding four wheelers on the farm one day and claim one ran out of gas, idk but long story short they ended up leaving the brand new out of gas four wheeler in the woods only to forget it for two years we all thought someone stole it then someone ran onto it doing chores. She was in hot water so anything is possible to leave and forget in the woods.

Back