Caribou Gear

Is it even feasible............

Glasseye - Just saw your post. Thanks for the tip! Definitely something to look into.

No more job search. I started this thread a little over 2 years ago. My girls weren't as ready to move North as I was.......... Now one of them is gonna be a sr. next fall. Definitely no move on the horizon. In fact, I could have drawn my Wyoming moose this year but I didn't want a moose tag and a sr. the same year! Probably do it next season. Only kicker is my hunting buddy from Idaho drew a Wyo Mtn. Goat tag and I'm his wilderness Sherpa. We'll get to spend plenty of time out of the backpacks above the clouds this fall. Next year he'll be my Sherpa and pack moose meat!

I'll keep dreaming of AK and see if I can still hit the hills when the kiddos are out of the house. It sucks trying to be old and responsible............
-Cade
I'm still jealous! Good luck on the sherpa duties! I hope to be in WY in mid-Sept with a pocket full of pronghorn tags. I keep trying to convince my wife that pronghorn hunting would be much cheaper if we lived there. She is not seeing the wisdom in that logic... ;)

PS- My boys are just 8 and 5 so I have a few years to keep trying for a re-relocation...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back