Caribou Gear

Zinke's BLM Denies Scientific Research

lol, I have been watching the articles on this for days, thinking that this is more like the Darwin Awards.

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

If Einstein were alive today reading about this, he might revise his quote to, "Logic will get you from A to B. Unscientific conspiracies will take your body parts everywhere."

Well thats disappointing. When I found out about the Flat Earth Society several years ago, I thought someone was just pulling my leg. Nope. Its real...

I wonder if we could convince some PLT advocates to join him on his flight? :) They could document the mismanagement of our federal lands...

There are more stupid people in the world than we are aware of or willing to admit.

I watched this almost 2 years ago, sadly, is just as relevant now.

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson slams flat earth rapper B.O.B. and the anti-science community.

6 months later - "A deep failure of our education system... deeper going on in our society that somehow enables people to believe they're making cogent arguments when they are not."

Now, I love satirist Terry Pratchett's Disc World series (RIP), but I can tell the difference between satire and science based reality (had to add the "science based" because there are some people out there making up their own "reality").

If I’m getting strapped to the rocket to prove the earth is flat, I’m not worrying about appeasing the government. They can get their fine money from the life insurance.
Actually no, i doubt life insurance covers this.

"Representatives from the FAA did not immediately respond to requests for comment Friday."

I bet they're laughing too hard to respond...

He's trying to get 1800 feet up... he could spend a fraction of his go fund me proceeds and get a plane ticket for that and travel +10x that high.

He's trying to get 1800 feet up... he could spend a fraction of his go fund me proceeds and get a plane ticket for that and travel +10x that high.

Plains are controlled by companies in on the gubmint conspiracy to block the science of flat earth. DUH! Next.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back