YOOOHOOO!!!BUZZ/GUNNER!!!

ELKCHSR

Your place is dying, it also seems to be getting all tired and worn out.
Is it that you have chased away any one that might want to learn some thing here, and also add there opinions, but you have brow beat them and chased them off like some grade school bully on the playgrounds... LMAO!!!! Come on fellas, if you want to keep things moving, you need to bring in some new blood... :D :D :D

Don't forget IT... They're really not all that fun to argue with anymore! Its always the same thing, over and over and over!!! IT with his "evil cow syndrome", Gunner "rescuing the salmon from the evil dams", and BUZZ backnn' em up with his "god save the world from the evil ATV's"! Are they some sort of supper hero's? They always seem to be fighting "evil". :D

None of them can have a discussion at all, with out bring up those topics. It's impossible for them to be non-insulting too. To me that shows thier true intelligence, they have to resort to name calling to try and get thier point accross. ;) Jackasses

I will say that at least in the other forums they usually keep thier anti banter down to a minimum.
They all seem like decent guys, and I would share a hunting camp with any of them, I doubt they could keep up with me though

Come on guys find us some topics so we can get "our asses handed to us" before the sky collopses in on us!!!

That is very well said Bambi...
You did forget to add Oak into the mix, you alway's have to have your blind followers that will believe any thing their hero's say, no matter the topic. ;)
hump.gif
:D
hump.gif

Yupper,

It does get old. Thats why I don't head down here much anymore.
This used to be my favorite site we even had it set as our home page.

I agree with alot of what those guys have to say, I'm probably more middle of the road than most.
But I do get tired of all the snide comments and labels.....fat ass this and fat ass that.......welfare this and walfare that blah blah blah.
I predict this forum will decline even more if it stays as is... :( :(

The sad part is that some of them have a wealth of knowledge...Buzz comes to mind as far as hunting...ithaca seem to really know the political side.......elk gummer seems to really know how to be a smart ass :D
If their approach was different I would have alot more respect for their views.

I kinda get to the point where the debate is lost, and I just want to throw something out there to stir the chit.
Like the pics in the smelly atv thread
shhh.gif

Oh well.
Off I go to my favorite Sports site.

Well said michaelr.
I agree with all the post.
It's fun when you can post and tease each other but the constant hammering & bad mouthing is a drag.
It just makes it clear as to what type of people we are dealing with ,when all that come's out is name calling.
If someone really wants to give there position a chance to be heard ,the negative name's wouldn't have to be called all the time.
I have been know to change my mine on issues,if they are presented in a rational manner.

Yep, for sure, you are losing steam and now are just grabbing at straws to see if you can get some thing to hold on to while you sink... Keep on trucking. I am still waiting to see any thing of a possitive upbeat post about any thing by you. Let the black cloud go, it's not good for your well being... ;)

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
I also shared with Elkches a method of getting Crayons off of wall paper...
Maybe you shouldn't invite Ithaca over and let him play with your Crayons!
Is that how you guys draw up yer anti-ATV plans?

[ 04-23-2004, 19:13: Message edited by: Wapiti Slayer ]

It was only meant to be degrading. Nothing more, Maybe one day we will see something actually possitive out of him besides grade school bullying. I doubt it though, we are all creatures of habit, and when we get into such a negative frame of mind, it just kind of takes over our whole soul and being and we lose track of what's actually important... ;)

This thread is pathetic. We have people bitching and moaning about name calling, yet the resort to it themselves. That seems funny to me. Heck I may poke here and there, but I rarely make a personal attack. I did once and went back and changed it, but the person saw it anyway. So for those badmouthing others about name calling, etc, etc, I challenge you not to do the same. Plus, if you are bothered by what someone calls you on an internet forum.... :rolleyes:

Also, I don't think SI is dying, I think it's doing a good job of getting many informed on a wide range of topics. I like it for that! Anyone who posts or reads here is more informed than they would've been otherwise.

PS- How come my named wasn't lumped in with those above this time? It often is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back