Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Map SALE

onX Hunt

Here at onXmaps we are having an inventory close out on our paper maps for Wyoming. All maps are now $5 with FREE shipping! These maps usually run $15.99.
With more info than BLM maps such as landowner names, ranch boundaries, updated public lands, hunting units, and water/tear proof paper these maps were developed at the request of the Wyoming Game and fish Department. We have discontinued our paper map series to focus on some other ways to deliver our maps to you. So once these are gone that is it!

Get yours today!

http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/store/paper-maps View Available Units by Species

Bummer that your website is one of those sites where you have to create a login just to make a single purchase.

Upon checkout when I punch in my newly created login information it says "invalid login." So I used the "forgot password" link to reset it. Still gave me "invalid login." Then the checkout completely crashed. I'm about 30 minutes into this process to buy a $5 map... I'm sure it's a great map and will do everything I need it to, I'm just simply not going to create a new email address so that I can make another login account for onX maps...

Why do online stores do this? There is no way I'm going to remember login information for a website that I make purchases from maybe once a year. I understand the accounts are handy for updating your subscription and keeping your chips and software current, but I just want to buy a damn paper map! Sorry for the frustration, as I know you guys make great products.

Awesome, thanks, just bought all 9.

twsnow18, create a system that is applicable to all random websited. IE use your email as your login, then create some sort of consistent or systematic password that can be translated to all websites.

Bummer that your website is one of those sites where you have to create a login just to make a single purchase.

Upon checkout when I punch in my newly created login information it says "invalid login." So I used the "forgot password" link to reset it. Still gave me "invalid login." Then the checkout completely crashed. I'm about 30 minutes into this process to buy a $5 map... I'm sure it's a great map and will do everything I need it to, I'm just simply not going to create a new email address so that I can make another login account for onX maps...

Why do online stores do this? There is no way I'm going to remember login information for a website that I make purchases from maybe once a year. I understand the accounts are handy for updating your subscription and keeping your chips and software current, but I just want to buy a damn paper map! Sorry for the frustration, as I know you guys make great products.

If you want to shoot me an email with your log in information I can take a look for you and see what is going on with your account. Sorry for the frustration. [email protected]

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back