Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming 2013 Antelope . . . .

RUT JUNKEY

Had a great week in Wyoming with my Dad and 3 friends. We ended up getting 4 nice bucks. . no record lopes, but, had a blast. First few days were tough with 40 + mph winds. . .we left before the snowstorm hit on Friday. Arrived in Nebraska just in time for the tornadoes. . .heck of a week! ( here is a pic of mine)

Attachments

• Wyoming 2013 010.JPG
    Wyoming 2013 010.JPG
    396.6 KB · Views: 302
Nice. Ditto on the rest! First time I've seen that setup.

thanks guys. It was a decent week for sure. anytime I'm off work. . .I condsider that a successful hunt!!! I bought the rest on a whim for coyote hunting and my daughters turkey hunting, but, I love it. . . .its a Caldwell. I'll get some more pics posted soon.

Ken, I got your voicemail. . .sorry I didn't get back with you. I was really trying to get the last guy a lope and was in the field from before daylight till dark thirty most of the week. . .I was ready to shower and hit the rack by the time I got in at night. RJ

Last edited:
I think we passed each other in Nebraska! Dodged the tornados on the way out only to get caught in the snowstorm and had to overnight in Casper.
Nice buck and shooting rig!

Sounds like a great time. Glad to hear there were still plenty of goats down there. Was a little worried after seeing they cut tags this year. Got any other pictures?

my 2 buddies goats. . .Cant find one of Dads, he is sending me one on my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_8985.jpg
    IMG_8985.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3380.jpg
    IMG_3380.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 227
Back