World Series 2013

If the Cards don't get their bullpen figured out they'll be lucky to get be in the playoffs. What was a strength for them last year is horrible so far.

Picking a winner in April is like a 7-year old boy saying what he's going to be when he grows up.

Hamilton, Pujols, and Trout against whomever...Angels

The Angels proved last year that you can lose the Division in April, and they are doing their best to repeat history. Fourteen games in and already 7 back? Not good.

Cardinals over the Angels!
Now that I would LOVE to see! :D

I agree with Oak, it's way early, but the Braves are playing stupid good right now and I can see them going deep into the post season. As of right now, they'd be my pick from the NL.

Though I expected better from them last year, Detroit has some good anchors on that team, especially Verlander. So, they be my AL pick.

Winner = Braves in 7.

PS- I ask my 5yo regularly what he wants to be when he's older, he can change his mind on a whim and I reserve the right to do so on this topic! :D

Winner = Braves in 7.

Now that I would love to see!! But I figured if I picked them it would look like I was jumping on the bandwagon. Their ratio of division titles to WS wins in the 90's always leaves me a little skeptical. :rolleyes:

I hope the Astros end up with a better record than the Angels. Especially since their payroll is less than Josh Hamilton's salary.

Rangers over Braves in 7

Damn Yankees!

Picking a winner in April is like a 7-year old boy saying what he's going to be when he grows up.

The Angels proved last year that you can lose the Division in April, and they are doing their best to repeat history. Fourteen games in and already 7 back? Not good.

...you heard it here first.;)

At 7 I knew I was going to be a hunter when I grew up. Does that count?

You do realize now is time to hit the sports book? Payout is better if you hit the mark.

Washington Nationals over Boston Red Sox in 6. Gotta go with the local pitcher Jordan Zimmerman from Auburndale Wi and Strassburg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back