Wolf and Lion Kill in Iowa

Phantom

Took the boys out for a 3D shoot over the weekend and had a blast. It was my youngest's first time out and he just had to take along his toy bow. He loved it so much he practiced shooting in the yard for an hour after arriving back home. The oldest is getting to be a good shot with the longbow...definitely enough to beat Dinkshooter any day.:)

It won't be much longer and we'll all be hunting together...definitely good times to come.

summer2011023.jpg

Some Iowa predators

summer2011022.jpg

summer2011019.jpg

...and the biggest mosquito seen yet

summer2011021.jpg

The way they are shooting I would be sure to ask the mailman if he shoots pro for any bow companies.

Is that Ames or the place where you shoot across the creek for a $1? I forgot the name?

The way they are shooting I would be sure to ask the mailman if he shoots pro for any bow companies.

Is that Ames or the place where you shoot across the creek for a $1? I forgot the name?

Ha! Ha! Shoot was down by lake Aquahbi which started 4-5 years ago or so. We might hit Stuart this weekend where the bluff shot across the creek is. It's 84 targets so that should wear them out.

Looks like they're ready to come out west and do some real predator control.

Back